Tuesday, November 26, 2013

News! Glorious News! (And It's Freakin' Massive!)


WHEW! 

This last week has been quite the whirlwind week for me and yes, it totally has something to do with the title of this journal entry so let's cut to the chase and reveal the freakin' massive news of the glorious variety, shall we?

Freakin' Massive News of the Glorious Variety the First!

After an embarrassingly long delay, I've finally made myself a proper Facebook fan page! Please be a dear, check out the page and give it a good ol' like. That is if you want to, of course. ^_^

Freakin' Massive News of the Glorious Variety the Second! (And trust me, it's massive!)

A month or so ago, I went downtown to get my art looked at. I can officially say that said place downtown was My Sister's Closet. It's a fantastic second hand boutique fully owned and operated by the Battered Women's Support Services with all the profits going straight to said organization along with many other awesome local charity organizations. They also have the Women Artisans program that not only helps local female artists get exposure and financial independence but also goes towards BWSS themselves. It's a program that I'm beyond proud to be a part of.

Yup, you read that right. My artwork, comics, buttons, greeting cards, original sketch cards and bookmarks are officially being sold in a store.

I can't even begin to describe how psyched I am for this. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment