Thursday, September 8, 2011

Con #2: Vancouver Comicon, September Edition

Here's the second of three conventions I'm doing this late August/September.

Once again, I'll be doing another appearance at the September edition of the Vancouver Comicon this Sunday (September 11) at the Heritage Hall in Vancouver, British Columbia.

The show runs from 11 AM until 5 PM and admission is $4 person but you admission is free for kids under 14 or if you have a new or gently used grade school appropriate graphic novel to donate. Those books will go towards Vancouver public schools.

I'll have my usual goods in tow (prints, greeting cards, mini comics, original sketch cards etc.) as well as some brand spanking new material such as my cyber gothed out bookmarks and, if I'm lucky, some buttons! Yup. I'm the proud new owner of a DIY button making press. I can't wait to help further the button addiction epidemic (for which I pray there will never be a cure). Plus, I'll also have my portfolio filled with all my original art work, comic pages, concept art and character designs for you all to browse through. Perhaps even a sketch card or two will be drawn on site.

So come on down, check out the comic-y goodness (perhaps you may even win one of the hourly door prizes!) and don't hesitate to give me a shout. I'll be sure to remember my industrial sized water bottle this time! :-P

For more info on the convention itself and all the creators and guests involved, you can check out the main convention site or direct your gaze to the spiffy flyer just below all this text.

Hope to see you there! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment