Thursday, September 8, 2011

Attack of the Bookmarked Cyber Goths



WHOO! I'm on a roll tonight! :-P

Anyway, you ever have certain characters that you just love to revisit every couple years?

Yeah. Clearly this cartoony cyber goth gang fits that bill for me.

Here's their last iteration (in 2008!):



Blast from the past, yes?

I actually had a majority of the pencils completed last summer with the intention of making bookmarks. This year, I returned to them, did a few revisions and tweaks and colored them in.

I'm gonna be selling these bookmarks for $1 a piece at the Vancouver Comicon this Sunday (September 11) at the Heritage Hall in Vancouver, British Columbia. More info will come in the next post.

There may be a new addition or two this gang. Stay tuned. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment