Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SKETCHAVEMBER Day 30: Triumph: Sketchavember Style



So this is what it's all been leading up to. Day 30 of Sketchavember has wrapped up with...


...a goofy comic strip.

It's a pretty fair approximation of my creative process today...I mean, without the whole falling asleep at the drawing table bit. I would have liked to have done a nice, big colorful work to finish off the month but I couldn't settle on just one idea and time was already nagging away at me. Besides, it's been a while since I've done any artwork of the sequential nature.

Overall, I'd say the Sketchavember challenge was absolutely worth it and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I highly reccomend it to anyone who wants to get back into a regular drawing groove, to challenge themselves or those who just love to draw plain and simple.

A big thanks goes out to Croaky for concieving this challenge and to all of you for sticking with me throughout all this glorious madness.

Don't think the art will stop here. Oh hell no. I've got ideas up the wazoo for future pieces and projects. Just you wait. ;-)

PS, that is so totally my drawing face. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment