Thursday, November 18, 2010

SKETCHAVEMBER Day 18: Child's Play: "Mother?"



For Day 18 of Sketchavember, I got my tush in gear and finally completed this sketch for shoppergurl at DeviantART who wanted me to illustrate a scene from a fan fiction for "Child's Play" called "Mother?"

To be honest, I don't know a helluva lot about "Child's Play" or its canon (other than the fact that there's a killer doll named Chucky and that there were was a "Bride of Chucky" and "Seed of Chucky" movie done a few years back) so I had to go by a lot of the descriptions I was given plus a few Google image searches so I apologize if there are any mistakes or inconsistencies.

I had no idea how my Chucky (or Glen for that matter) was going to turn out but I gotta say, I'm pretty pleased with how Chucky's nasty eye turned out.

Hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment