Monday, August 30, 2010

Comix and Stories: The Aftermath

Whew! Now that I've fully recovered from Comix and Stories, I just want to let you all know that I had a fantastic time at the convention. A gigantic thank you goes out to everyone who stopped by my table to say hi, who bought my art and books, took a business card and/or flyer and flipped through my portfolio.

I am truly grateful for all the great vibes, support, warm words and encouragement I've gotten from everyone at the show. Every ache in my drawing hand, pain in my lower back and cataconic (ha, see what I did there?! ) zombie state was absolutely worth it!

I couldn't have asked for anything better for my first "behind-the-table" experience so once again, thank you.

I can't wait to do it all over again in two weeks!

Con sketch cards to be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment