Thursday, March 19, 2015

Yet Another Con In March: Vancouver Comicon!


Hey everybody! Remember when I said I was doing two cons this month? Well, here's the second one: I'm returning to Vancouver Comicon! (March 2015 edition, yo!)

It's happening this Sunday, March 22, at the Heritage Hall in Vancouver, British Columbia from 11:00 am 'til 5:00 pm. Admission is $4 per person but you can get in for free if you have a new or gently used grade school appropriate graphic novel to donate towards Vancouver public schools or if you're a kid under the age of 14!

I'll be there with my wares of mini comics (buy all four for $5!), buttons, bookmarks, magnets, notebooks, cosmetic bags, greeting cards and the originals of "Nia Polly Tina" and "Yet Another Teenage With On The Internet" in really gorgeous frames available for purchase. I should also mention that if you spend $5 or more, you get a free button of your choice and, well, it's safe to assume that I've accumulated a ton of button designs over the years so you'll have a pretty massive selection to choose from. ;-)

For more information, you can check out the website here or look at the flyer above.

I always have such a soft spot for these shows and I can't wait to see you guys there! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment