Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Comic 2010: The Christmas Song Debacle



Man, I really oughtta start working on these Christmas comics much earlier. I swear, each year they keep getting bigger and more time consuming. Oh the pitfalls of being a detail hound.

Blame the scanner for cutting the edge off just slightly.

Anyways, the idea for this one came to me when I was listening to "The Christmas Song". Everyone always likes to make jokes about chestnuts roasting on an open fire but I decided to mutilate, er, jab at another set of lyrics tucked way back at the end of the song.

Just me or does this lady look like a crotchety middle aged version of Ivy?

In case the comic and my last journal entry don't state it enough, hope you all are having a fantastic holiday today. Spend some time with loved ones, have a good meal, some laughs and lots of memories to share. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment