Friday, July 11, 2014

The Summer Festival!

Well, look at that! I've got not one but two cons happening this month! First one is (well, like the title states) The Summer Festival! It's happening this Saturday (holy crap, that's tomorrow!) at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, British Columbia from 2:00 PM 'til late. Did I mention that this is a totally FREE event? Yeah, that's pretty freakin' awesome!

There's a really cool vibe to this one that I'm really looking forward to experiencing. It's like an anime convention meets a summer fair complete with carnival games, watermelon smashing and raffle prizes to be won...including a brand spanking new Wii U with "Mario Kart 8" because hey, everyone should feel the full impact of Luigi's Death Stare. ;-D

I'll be sharing a table with the totally awesomeriffic Camille of Dark Anachronisms Hats and Accessories and no doubt, we will be impossible to miss with our spectacularly gothic lolita aesthetic. As per usual, I'll be selling my wares of mini comics, sketch cards, greeting cards, buttons, bookmarks and more! So don't be shy, come on down and give me a shout. I could even help you on your quest to win a raffle prize. ;-)

For more info about the Summer Festival, check out the official site here. 

Hope to see you all there! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment