Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sketch of Sorts: Candy Colored Falls


I found this little sketch lying around on my insanely cluttered drawing table. I remember drawing and coloring this last summer while my trusty laptop was scanning for viruses. Pro-Tip: If some window claims that "YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF TROJANS AND VIRUSES ON YOUR COMPUTER!! DOWNLOAD OUR ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE RIGHT NOW OR LOSE EVERYTHING FOR-EH-VAAAARRR!!!", don't download. It'll just scare you into thinking you have nasty viruses on your computer when, in reality, you don't. So close the hell out of whatever window you're browsing immediately.

Phew, sorry for the tangent but it seems like those virus "fauxgrams" are popping up everywhere these days and it's annoying the snot out of me.

Anyway, I'm thinking I might revive this sketch in some shape or form for a more fleshed out drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment